Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

just one touch

::

With just one touch,
You make me realize so much.
How I have never loved someone so much, before,
And how I could love you, so much more
Than I thought I could,
Than I thought I would.

But, I want you to understand,
I will always be there to lend a helping hand.
I will always believe in you,
And would never think of being untrue.
I want my love to be the blanket against the bitter cold,
And for our love to never get old.

Every moment we share,
I will try to show you how much I care.
If I ever fail to express
It doesn't mean I love you any less
Just look into my eyes
And you will see no lies
You will see how much you mean to me
You will see that you will always beThe person who makes my heart singYou are, simply... my EVERYTHING

No comments:

Post a Comment